Good Morning. Since Donna from Writer’s Side Up likes hat I am in IHOP every morning… thought I would take a picture. 🙂 Here are my discoveries about 4 am IHOP:
1. A lady that works the early shift at IHOP, also works at the hotel I am staying at. She is very nice.
2. Some people… should not dress themselves.
3. When a man walked in this morning wearing all camo from head to toe (and no not a hunter)…. I wanted to say, “Oh! I almost didn’t see you there!” But refrained as I thought he may not get it. 😉
4. 50’s music. I did not know that was an IHOP thing. I like it. Wish I had packed my poodle skirt.
5. I wish I had an IHOP attached to my house at home. I would go there every morning… coffee and an English muffin. Life would be so simple…
Getting ready for work this morning… or more honestly… I am ready for work just caffeinating myself for another 11 hour + day. I am tired. I have not had a day to myself since October 19th, before vacation with my son. That is a lot of days of being “ON”. As an introvert that takes its tole. I am spent. 🙂