Mid Event Survey (Dewey Read-A-Thon)
Here is the mid way through event questions:
1. What are you reading right now? I am reading Shelter by Sarah Stonich (local author)
2. How many books have you read so far? Sadly only two…. but one audio as well! 😀
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hmmmm…. not really sure because I may just change up the plan…. not sure so many left to read!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I did not, it just lucked out that way!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not too bad… I did do some house keeping but switched to my ear buds and audio during that time
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing really, I have done these since 2009… I love the community of this event.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I really dont…
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I am seriously thinking about renting a hotel room for 24 hours and READING without interruption 😀 I will bring a bag of groceries with me and order pizza 🙂
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not really
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Readers, enjoy the books and do the occasional mini challenge… my problem is I LOVE the mini challenges so I do too many which cuts into my reading. Cheerleaders you are so important.. it is nice to get that occasional comment cheering readers on… thank you!