Whoa! Is anyone else looking at their calendar and wondering what happened to February? 😯 It just flew by right? On one hand I am thinking “YAY!!! We are close to Spring and grass and bike rides and gardens!” On the other hand I am thinking “Holy smokes. I am behind on book reviews, I have big projects coming up I need to get going on…”
So yeah, if you know me you probably look at that above paragraph and think, “Yeah, that’s sounds about right for you… nothing really different from any other month, or year… ” And honestly… you would be right. 😀
Today I have a little to do list I will be working on. Normally a day off for me can be like a “free space” on a bingo card and I can let myself veg out, lay low, read, or watch a movie… while that may happen later today- it is not going to be the norm anymore. I have made myself a little check list for the day:
1. I needed to write my month 2 Challenge post for the 12K Challenge and recap for month 1. (Done!)
2. I wanted to put up this post (Done!)
3. I need to write my Shine On post for the reading of The Shining. (Done!)
4. I need to connect with the Lodge today and see if they will host our September Wine and Words Library fundraiser so I have something to share with the Friends of The Library at our meeting on Monday.
5. I have lunch with friends at 1:00.
6. I need to pop into the library and reset the Book Clubs window for March
7. Pay my cell phone bill. (Done!)
8. Do a little shopping.
9. End of month wrap up post here.
10. Get in a work out.
There is more I need to do, could do – but I am not putting it on me today. If I can get this done I am happy. 😀 Another goal for this month is to get back to my visiting other blogs. I miss it 😀
Ok – better get moving!