Morning Meanderings… Things In My Mind And Now On The Blog
Good morning! 😀 Hope Thursday finds everybody well! We are so close to the weekend that I can smell it! 😀 It is looking to be shaping up to another gorgeous day here in Minnesota and I am wishing I had time to play in it, but alas, no… I will have to wait until tomorrow.
I currently feel like I have a lot of irons in the fire (I know… odd saying, but there it is).
This morning I am basking in the quiet lull before my day takes off… but my mind is still tossing through to do’s like playing cards… (I don’t know what is with the metaphor’s, just smile and nod…. ) 😛
Today I took the day off from work to help Connie with her first dinner and silent auction combo for Camp Benedict. We will be setting up the place this afternoon, I will be helping her set up the auction, and prepare whatever she needs…. I am at her disposal. The actual event starts at 5 pm tonight with a social hour and then movies on to a dinner, and program. I believe it ends between 8:30 and 9 pm.
My to do’s building in my head are related and also not to this event:
- get nails done if there is time
- put an address on that package in the car that I forgot to label (after I open it to see what it is and who I was sending it too *sigh*
- I have a little more prep work for a class that starts Sunday – do I go in to work tomorrow for a bit, if so when?
- I want new cards for BEA this year, what does that look like? Can I incorporate my new header?
- I must register today for the Iron Man bike ride before Amy has my head on a platter.
- What if I did actually stick to My Fitness Pal every day?
- I need to (want to) ride bike this weekend… I hope the weather cooperate so I can do the ride around Mile Lacs Lake on Sunday with the team
- I need to write that review today, this morning.
- DO I take a change of clothes with me tonight, and change later or do I just wear what I am going to wear for the day?
- WHY did I eat that really yummy MAGNUM ice cream bar last night?
- What should I get Al for supper so he has something in house with me gone tonight?
- DO I have enough audio in the car for the ride to and from the event tonight.
- Should I take a book with me in case we are done with set up early… (and also, DUH – of course I will take a book!) and then, uhhhh…. which one?
Anyhoo…. thats my head.
I am really excited for today and so thankful I am finally feeling better after two days of headaches, I think maybe sinuses? I look forward to having a great time for a great cause. 😀