Good morning COFFEE people! 😛 Ok, ok, none coffee people too but really I figured only coffee people are up at the crack of dawn like we are all hopped up on caffeine….
(maybe…. that’s just me…)
On Thursday morning of this past week I was tearing through my home looking for my copy of Patrick Ness’ Monsters Of Men book to take to the cabin with me. This search was to no avail and left me imaging all sorts of fates for the lost book:
1. I had it on the table during our recent book club book sale and someone snatched it up for $1.00
2. I used it for a prop to put my camera on during banned book week
3. I had it is my car and somehow it fell out
4. Last week Joey from the magazine article was over for a picture of the library and when I was straightening up, I placed the book in with the others (in this case…. forever lost…. ha ha)
5. Clearly someone broke into my home and stole it
So yesterday afternoon when I came home from work I wanted to read a bit but did not want to start the book club book… no I wanted my Monsters Of Men. I did another search and then in the library I looked up where I keep all of my have read and am keeping book sets and there it was!
Crazy that I found it where it really should have been all along. 😛
This is not the first book I have lost…. last year I lost ROOM in mid-read which was awful. Does this ever happen to you? (I am secretly hoping it does so I am not alone in my bookish insanity….) 😀