In My Mailbox
This is my favorite post of the week. I get to hang out with all of you and share not only what the highlights of the past week were… but the treasures I found in my mailbox as well!
Thank you as always to Story Siren for this wonderful Meme that encourages us book bloggers to share what came out of our mailbox this week. Be sure to check out Kristie’s site and see what she had in her mailbox as well as many other book bloggers who participate in this weekly.
here is the mailbox:
- Cleopatra’s Daughter by Michelle Moran is an ARC that came from Book Browse through First Impressions
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake is a review copy from Bethany House
- Tall Tales and Wedding Veils by Jane Graves I won from Trisha’s Book Blog!
- A Surrendered Heart by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller is a review copy from Bethany House
- You Were Born For This by Bruce Wilkenson is for a Sept 14 – 18 Blog Tour with Giveaway from Randomhouse
- Love Has A Face by Michele Perry is a review copy from Bethany House
- No Mad from Sam Moffie I won from Bookin With Bingo
- The Sorcerer’s Key by CC Bye (Signed Copy!) I won from Sassy Brit at Alternative read.com
- Book Lust is a fun Reading Journal I received from my wonderful friend Wendy who I had loaned a few books to earlier this year. This was her thank you to me and I LOVE IT!!! Seriously Wendy, come get books any time!
- My Life in France by Julia Child w/ book bag, apron, and book light! (I am horribly embarassed to say that I do not remember where I won this from. If it was you, or you do know who this came from please let me know so i may the correction here)
So you may be looking at this weeks mail box loot and be thinking” how did she win all of those books”? Well, I visit a lot of blogs. A lot. If they have contests with books I would like to read I sign up to win. Easy as that. I obviously sign up for way more than I win, but as long as I am visiting a blog and they are offering a give away of a good read, I like to sign up. Here are the current giveaways I am offering and here are a few great giveaways from around the blogesphere.
The final thing I like to do as I wrap up my week is go back and point out some of the posts I have done in the last week. As I tend to post so frequently, I like to review what has happened this past week in the event you are just stopping in.
Thanks everyone – be sure to say hi when you come over by leaving a comment. I try to respond to comments left here as well as visit you who have blogs. 🙂