GOOD MORNING!!! :D
You may have noticed that I am not posting reviews for the afternoons like I usually do and said I would continue as the BEA week went on. In fact, you may notice that even my morning meandering has a little sleep in its eyes this morning. BEA is beyond fantastic. I am having so much fun talking with authors, picking up books, and meeting other bloggers.
I am not even sure I can put into words how much fun I am having.
My lack of review posts is that honestly, I am not around. I have been going to BEA (yesterday Reagan and I were there at 5:30 am) to get tickets to author signings). I run around all day seeing publishers and authors and going from event to event.
Highlight reel of yesterday:
- In BEA from 5:30 am – 2 pm
- Meet Adrianna Triggiani at 2 pm. (So much to tell you about this tea I had with her but it will have to wait. I will just give you a one word hint now: Limo.)
- Back to BEA at 5:30 and back to hotel to clean up by 6 pm
- Blogger Party at 7 pm – and so much fun!!!!!
- Had a late dinner with Reagan (Miss Remmers Reviews), Heather (Age 30+… A Lifetime of Books), and Barbara Drummond Mead from Reading Group Choices.
Basically – I was back in the hotel at 11:00 pm at night completely shot but had so much fun I wouldn’t have traded a second of it!
And today… I will do it again.
Coffee Cup and I are currently in the hotel lobby grabbing a quick bite to eat and a rare relaxing moment. Next stop is the post office where I am going to sent a media mail box to my house of the books I have picked up.
So now I am off to another day of adventures! Enjoy your day, stop in and say and know that soon it will be business as usual and will be back with reviews and posts that I cant wait to share! :D
I will be more detailed later about who is in this picture but for now – Adrianna is in the middle!