This is a long over due post. I received a couple of these awards quite a while ago and I had made a decision that at the end of each month I would post any award I received during the month and then I would pass them on. Well…. the end of December came and went and …. uh….. yeah. SO now I am posting the awards that came my way with apologies for this delay.
I think awards are so sweet they really make you feel wonderful. I want to pass them on to everyone of you that stop in and chat with me! However – I will restrain myself and remember that next month we will do this again. :)
This particular award I have horded for an embarrassingly long time. I received this from J Kaye. Receiving this award means:
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
So here are my seven bloggers:
It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren’t afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.
I pass this award on to:
This award is for the blogs out there that are the icing on the cake. And this one came with rules! The rules are pretty simple. Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers.
- Your Cell Phone? close
- Your Hair? everywhere
- Your Mother? missed
- Your Father? missed
- Your Favorite Food? seafood
- Your Dream Last Night? forgotten
- Your Favorite Drink? coffee
- Your Dream/Goal? author
- What Room Are You In? family
- Your Hobby? Reading
- Your Fear? losing
- Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? achieved
- Where Were You Last Night? home
- Something That You Aren’t? dull
- Muffins? blueberry
- Wish List Item? energy
- Where Did You Grow Up? here
- Last Thing You Did? laundry
- What Are You Wearing? jammies
- Your TV? yup
- Your Pets? shih tzus
- Friends? best
- Your Life? good
- Your Mood? mellow
- Missing Someone? always
- Vehicle? Durango
- Something You Aren’t Wearing? tiara
- Your Favorite Store? B&N
- Your Favorite Color? sage
- When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Earlier
- Last Time You Cried? Movie
- Your Best Friend? funny
- One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? books
- Facebook? yes
- Favorite Place To Eat? Chinese
I’m going to pass this on to the following blogs:
And finally I received this cute little award today from J Kaye’s Blog. This one goes out to those wonderful top commenters. How I appreciate you!
9. Library Pat
Thank you to each and every one of you who stop by and comment or even just silently read my blog… I so appreciate each of you!!!